QUARTET GAME CITY DOGSArtikelnummer: 220044
Quartet game City Dogs, a unique way for children to learn about the natural communication of dogs. For non-Dutch this card game is known as Go Fish! or Happy Families.
The quartet game City Dogs for children (8-12 years) shows how bipeds (people) can help their four-footer (dog) living a comfortable life in the city. For parents as well it is a fun way to learn more about the natural behaviour of dogs. This quartet game is developed by dog behaviour consultant Denise Vrolijk.
City dogs have to learn to cope with a lot of things: noises, scents, people and traffic. Because dogs hear, see and smell more than people, they need enough sleep to cope with the crowded environment. Making their own choices is important. This quartet game teaches children to observe the body language of dogs, and how to speak doggy.
The illustrations by Martijn Lie Hap Po are full of tips and information about the way dogs communicate naturally. In a playful way children learn how to handle living with a dog, especially when they live in a crowded environment.
HOW TO ORDER? The next steps will be in Dutch, please read this translation first.
1: Shopping card
- Add your order to the shopping card ('Voeg toe aan winkelwagen' in Dutch).
- To calculate the shipping costs click 'Nederland' at 'Verzendkosten' and choose your country in the menu.
- The shipping costs (‘verzendkosten’ in Dutch) will automatically pop up in your shopping card.
- Click the button 'bestelling afronden' (complete order) below.
2: Choose the way you would like to pay at 'Betaalwijze'
- Options are: Bancontact, iDEAL, Credit Card, Pay Pal.
3: Private or business order?
- Click 'Particulier' at 'Soort bestelling' for a private order.
- Click 'Zakelijk' at 'Soort bestelling' for a business order.
4: Your data
- Add your name, shipping address and contact information at 'Factuur- en afleveradres'.
- Click the button 'Bestellingen bevestigen'
Living in The Hague and want to save on shipping costs? Please contact me to order and make an appointment to collect your quartet game. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Shipping information: 1-3 working days (if in stock). Available in Dutch as well. The 10% discount is valid untill December 5th 2019.